The Green Revolution
What You’ll Hear In This Episode
Facebook: The Werc Shop
Website: The Werc Shop
LinkedIn: Dr. Jeffrey Raber
- Neuroprotective antioxidants from marijuana
- Cannabidiol targets mitochondria to regulate intracellular calcium levels
- Cannabis Compounds Protect Against Alzheimer’s
- Delta9 tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol alter cytokine production by human immune cells
- Cannabinoids and the gut: new developments and emerging concept
- The endocannabinoid system of the skin in health and disease: novel perspectives and therapeutic opportunities
How To Subscribe For Free!
A podcast is a free downloadable audio show that enables you to learn while you’re on the go. To subscribe to my podcast for free, you’ll need an app from which to listen to the show. These include Podcast, Google Play, or Stitcher Radio.
For iPhone/iPad/iPod listeners – Grab your phone or device and go to the iTunes store and search “You, Optimized. Radio” This will help you to download the free Podcasts App (produced by Apple) and then subscribe to the show from within that app. Every time I produce a new episode, you’ll get it downloaded right on your iDevice.
For Android listeners – Download the Stitcher Radio app (free) and search for “You, Optimized. Radio” Or, if you have already downloaded a podcasting client, follow the directions in the next sentence.
For podcast enthusiasts – If you already listen to podcasts and have a podcatcher that you prefer, the feed you’ll need to add is https://jasonprall.com/feed/podcast/
For those who don’t have a mobile device – You can always listen to the show by clicking the audio file at the top of this page.